what is the base price of a standard ma home?
The standard ma modular homes can be built starting at $150 per square foot . What your home will cost will depend upon which ma plan you choose, where you’re located (regional variations are significant), and what type of foundation you’ll need.
The ma Architects will design your home. Then, we’ll oversee construction of the home in one of our 5 partner manufacturing plants located throughout the U.S. We’ll also team with a local general contractor in your area to clear and prep the site for construction, build the foundation and assist with “buttoning up” the home once it’s delivered and set.
what is the included in the base price?
- Soft Costs, including design and engineering fees, permitting, surveys, inspections, construction management fees, delivery, utilities hookup, foundation, set and “button up”
- The Module Cost, including foundation, 2×6 stick framing, insulated low-e windows, insulation, plumbing, electrical and mechanical rough in, metal roof, sheetrock and paint
- Allowances, including cabinets, countertops, tile, plumbing fixtures, electrical fixtures, flooring, HVAC system and appliances
what’s NOT included in the base price?
- The property
- The cost to bring sewer, water or electric to the property, if it isn’t there already
- Decks, driveways, landscaping, fencing
- Some green options such as solar arrays, tankless hot water heaters, rain water harvesting